You may wonder why this post is not labeled "Volume 3". Well, thanks to the training week of the military dept. of our university this week wasn't very productive in terms of features. Nevertheless, this short post is here to keep you updated.
Hey there! 0/
Last time you must have seen some snapshots of where the QuickLaunch has reached. Seeing the UI and some functionalities in the snaps must have given you a feeling that it's complete and finished. But, Nah... a lot of work is left, besides debugging so that Dr. Watson would finally be free of his postmortems!! XP
I won't lie; it's been a slow week, feature-wise.
I guess you could say that last week was all about finding and fixing bugs and errors with the driver. During the first half of the week, I upgraded my automated tester to test file creation, and I fixed a couple of bugs it turned up. I used the second half of the week for addressing issues raised by CR-123.
Another week - another update! This time I worked on the license info, update checking and other improvements to my work. These changes bring up many under-the-hood changes.
Dont worry, these changes may not look huge. I'm adding features and then worry about the visuals :) But first things first. Let's have a look.
In this post I’m going to give some details on the working of xHC along with my progress. In my opinion Driver development is for the most part thoroughly studying the documentation. I’m working towards my next major target i.e., Implementing Control transfer. In this process I’ve faced some unforeseen issues. From the previous USB models and the available driver code my estimates of xHC turned out to be inadequate. xHC uses various kinds or data structures, more than what the other HC’s use.